Things are getting a bit weird in Austin as the Alamo Drafthouse presents a truly unique celebration of NEON’s The Bad Batch with a “Long Pig” Roast event on Sunday, June 18.
The event, a one-night-only screening, will take place at the famed Stunt Ranch. Writer/director Ana Lily Amirpour (A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night) and star Suki Waterhouse will be on hand for a post screening discussion.
The event will include a special barbecue menu inspired by the film and prepared by Micklethwait Craft Meats on-site. The event will also mar the debut of Black Star Brewing Cooperative’s limited edition Bad Batch Ale. The smoked session ale is brewed with peach wood smoked malt and a touch of lemon verbena.
Additionally those in attendance will be able to enjoy pre-show entertainment, a Dad’s Day photo booth, and a raucous post-movie party. Trust us…this is one thing that you simply do not want to miss!!!
For those not in the Austin area the Q&A will be streamed live to other screenings of The Bad Batch, all of which will be taking place at Alamo Drafthouse locations across the country. Information for both events are below.
WHAT: THE BAD BATCH "Long Pig" Roast
WHEN: Sun, 6/18 (Father's Day) - Doors at 7 PM
WHERE: Stunt Ranch - 13317 Fitzhugh Rd, Austin, TX 78737
THE BAD BATCH + Livestream Q&A Participating Alamo Drafthouse Locations:
WHEN: Sun, 6/18 - 8:45 PM Central
- Alamo Drafthouse Mason Park (Houston, TX)
- Alamo Drafthouse Mainstreet (Kansas City, MO)
- Alamo Drafthouse Littleton (Littleton, CO)
- Alamo Drafthouse Lubbock (Lubbock, TX)
- Alamo Drafthouse New Mission (San Francisco, CA)
- Alamo Drafthouse Cedars (Dallas, TX)
- Alamo Drafthouse Westlakes (San Antonio, TX)
- Alamo Drafthouse Montecillo (El Paso, TX)